Shared Hosting - from $2.88/mo

Thursday, December 12, 2019

MaxBounty Profit Course Review

MaxBounty Profit Course Review



Max Bounty Profit Course Review 

Launch Date: 12/12/2019 

By jay6921

Learn to make $1000 a day using PPC Campaigns from Maxbounty & Other Affiliate Networks

 

Listen if you are planning on launching your own product on any marketplace, one thing that you need to know is ...

Your webpage needs more than just a video. You need content that will pull prospects in and grab them by their eyeballs and sale them. This is called copy writing, and particularity a sales letter.

This is suppose to be a review of Max Bounty Profit course, which is a $97.00 product on Warrior Plus market place. This course is suppose to show you how Jay, makes a thousand dollars a day using Max Bounty, hence the name.

When I seen this product on W+ launch calendar, I thought awesome a new product geared toward affiliate marketing and maybe this vendor will leave the course up longer than a few months. I knew the vendor had no sales copy and only a video that wasn't only persuasive enough to have me waiting for more.

I figured they would have added the sales copy element.

I can't review a product that I don't know what it is about. What proof they have that they actually make $1000,00 a day using Maxbounty. What kind time table do I have for a refund and most importantly...

Is there even a product on the other side of BUY Button.

You're guess is as good as mine.

But if you want a true method in making automated affiliate commissions you need to see this instead.

For me there are to many unknowns for Max Bounty Profit Course and I must for all the reason above and more if I think about them... Do Not Buy This Product. Max Bounty Profit Course gets ZERO Stars.






Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Create your Web Presence

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Advertisment

Affiliate Summit West 2020
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates- Published By Gooyaabi Templates