Shared Hosting - from $2.88/mo

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Affiliate Success Goals

The Affiliate Success Goals


Goals + Free Affiliate PDF Below

Have you ever noticed how people are so curious about what holds the “#1” position on lists?  Who’s the #1 affiliate on Warrior Plus?  What’s the #1 top Traffic Model?  Where’s the #1 best SEO back linking deal on Fiverr?  

No one has ever asked me, “William, what’s your #16 productivity strategy.” 

People want to know what ranks at the top.

They want to know what is the best of the best. 

What I am going to share with you right now is without doubt my #1 productivity strategy of all-time. It hasn’t made me the #1 Affiliate on Warrior Plus, yet… but it has made me and my business more focused and moving forward, and since we are not far into the new year, I thought you might be interested.

I’ve accomplished more with this strategy than anything else.  No exceptions.  Here it is in a nutshell…

“Prior Proper Planning Prevents Procrastination.” Brian Tracy

You stick with a plan, you will achieve it. That means, you don’t let little distractions prevent you from your daily goal. Now I am mentioning daily goals, planning, and I learned all of this years ago.

When I was a Frozen food manager, I had a daily, weekly, and a monthly planner.

When I was a plumber I scheduled the hardest tasks first (that’s called eating my frog.) Then all the easier repairs were done a little latter.

As an affiliate marketer and freelance writer, I use a planner. So much time for clients, and so much time for content creation, and so much time for promotion (list & Traffic generation.)

I write all this stuff in a notebook that I keep right next to me.

So how do you set your own Affiliate Success Goals, which you will be more productive and begin to profit from your time?

First you need to arrange your efforts around a primary purpose. Let’s take freelance writing as an example. When I have clients I generally schedule at least 2 hours to 4 hours in the morning to do nothing but create for the client.

But before you can achieve any reasonable success with any planner you need to have achievable goals. One of the biggest problems with this step is that most people set unreachable goals. “I will get 200 new subscribers today than I did yesterday.”

Achievable?

For some or for those that have big fat wallets, but for most affiliates this is really an unreasonable goal.

What is reasonable?

When it comes to any part of your business, the best practice is only Yesterday. What did you achieve yesterday? What did you achieve last week in terms of increasing your business? That’s where you should start with Yesterday.

For example:

Let’s say that you want to get a quality product ready to sell on Warrior plus, next week. If it’s going to be quality you will need a set of videos, and perhaps a viral eBook. Then you will need graphics made for your advertising, product, and website, and possibly for affiliates to use on their sites. Then you will need emails for your funnel, emails for your affiliates, promotion and JV videos.

Where are you at so far with your product?

What’s that? You just have the idea? Scratch goes the record. Ah, snap. That was my rare “Beatles album.

Remember achievable goals.

Next you need to create a list. So, you better grab a thick note book.

I have read planning books that tell you,to start at least a year in advance.
If you’re like me, that’s not going to happen.

Let’s think this through a bit…

How about a month in advance?

Okay, that is much better. Then you work it down to weeks, then daily achievable goals.

But then you will need to really think hard about all the goals that you need to do to achieve what you want to accomplish.

This sounds like a lot of hard work to me.

Now on top of thinking about every little task that will help you get to your main monthly goal, I am also going to have to think about the layout and all the questions I need to ask myself before I can get a plan together.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have access to a weekly plan that shows affiliates like you step by step, how to get your first commission in as little as seven days?

Lucky for you dear reader, I have put together such an eBook on the subject.

It’s titled “7 Day Commissions: How to get your first Affiliate Sale in the Next 7 Days” This is a meaty 30 page eBook in PDF format that gives you 7 daily goals to complete in order to start making affiliate commissions in the next week.

Remember Brian Tracy’s saying above of the five P’s?

This year let us make it…

“Prior Proper Planning Procures Profits.”
It all starts with setting a primary weekly  purpose, then creating an achievable daily goal, and the final step is to take action. If you’re struggling in your business you owe it to yourself  to download your free 7 Day Commissions, and start planning affiliate success goals Today.
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Create your Web Presence

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Advertisment

Affiliate Summit West 2020
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates- Published By Gooyaabi Templates